WOULD YOU LIKE TO CHANGE YOUR FACE – CHANGE YOUR IDENTITY?
Follow the instructions below:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USERS OF ELASTIC RUBBER FACES AND MASKS MADE BY Greyland Film®
- While putting on the GF® PRODUCT or taking it off, stay calm. A calm, sensitive and gentle approach minimizes the risk of mechanical damage to the rubber face/mask.
- Insert both hands into the neck part and stretch the face/mask gently to pull it over your head. Start from the crown of the head or from the chin.
- Once you have pulled the face/mask over your head, you might not have adjusted the eye holes to your eyes accurately. Don´t worry! Do not pull the nose, ears, etc. Calm down and make the adjustments, slowly and gently. Use your finger pads or palms to move the mask until you seat the eye holes properly. The face/mask must fit your head with no tension.
- While putting on the mask/face, leave your hair loose. A plait, pig tail or bun will make you feel uncomfortable –the face/mask would press against you.
- It is recommended to practise the putting on and removing the mask/face while seated. Keep your eyes closed. Do not pull the nose, ears or lips.
The ingredients as well as the latex product, including the paint, are covered by appropriate and relevant safety tests and certifications.
REMEMBER: The face/mask is made of rubber. However, it’s not indestructible!
YOU CAN TAKE OFF YOUR RUBBER FACE EASILY AND PUT IT IN YOUR POCKET.